Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Zumba for Wii...FUN! One of my sisters introduced  this to my mom. I ran out  and bought it, brought it home and put it in. The 1st 20 minute class was fun and fast. Mom did it for a little bit. I can tell this is gonna be one dance/workout wii game we do together! My second class is tomorrow before work! I'm kinda excited, fun indoor workouts that don't require the cold, or being outside.
Earlier today I went to coffee w/ a friend to catch up on each others lives, and ran into an old friend I haven't seen in almost 2 years. Caught up w/ her and realied how much I missed hanging out and talking w/ her.
I finally got a good nights slep last night, YAY! Tonight however my brain won't shut off, alot of things going on, running nto my old friend is one of them.
14 days to go for Colorado....yes I will be keeping a countdown til I go!
Well Good Night for now!

xoxo
AMB

2 comments:

  1. I can very much so see you and your mom dancing around to that, haha. Sounds like fun. And yay for coffee and catch-up. Good times, good times :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I will do this with you but not till my shoulder and neck feel better. Thanks for getting it for me. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete