Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Pina Colada Cupcakes

Pina Colada Cupcakes! Yum...worked this morning; very unevetful but full of laughs. Baked these delicious cupcakes with my best friends! always lots of laughs and random quotes with them. QOD: "don't roll into the dark".
15 days til im headed to Colorado for my mini week vacation with my sis and her family. Can't wait; snow, family, and no working 2 jobs for a week = Happy me!!!


this was our New Years Eve Cupcake cake and yummy cupcakes! It was lemon and red velvet, the little ones were vanilla! I wanted to start this blog to document my everyday life, thoughts, capture my photos, and random quotes that will always be funny to someone.
Well Good night for now!
xoxo
AMB

1 comment:

  1. Lemon and velvet? Huh. Well that's not a mix I would've thought up, haha. What're you planning to do in Colorado? :) Snowboard? Sounds cold, lol.

    ReplyDelete